CS 300e Kit (12") Battery chainsaw
If you need to prune one or more branches or cut logs for your fireplace, the ideal tool is the CS 300e kit, the first STIGA 2x20V (4Ah) chainsaw. The collaboration of the two batteries provides enhanced power for improved cutting performance, allowing for more than 80 cuts on a single charge, even with a 120mm diameter log. This tool boasts a maximum cutting width of 265 mm, ensuring high-quality and efficient cuts. The two ePower 20V batteries are conveniently rechargeable directly on-board using the brand new STIGA charging system. Additionally, with the included storage system, you can hang your tool on the wall for convenient recharging.
Safety is paramount, thanks to the trigger and inertial brake, which significantly reduce the risk of kickback. The chain can be effortlessly tensioned with the STIGA quick tensioning system
More power for cutting logs! A 2x20V batteries chainsaw with a maximum chainspeed of 15 m/s and 265 mm of maximum cutting diameter.
- Top quality chain and 30 cm bar
- Chain speed up to 15 m/s for high-quality cuts
- Slicing woods in few seconds, smoothly
- On-board charging making your life easy. On-wall charging making it even easier!
- Solving the storage issue with the new patented system (included)
- Includes 2x20V (4Ah) ePower batteries delivering more power and performance
- Battery kit included
- Free Delivery