Indespension's low loader plant trailers are constructed on a monocoque chassis for lower deck height and greater towing stability this 8'x4' trailer uses 13” wheels.
This trailer is ECWVTA Type Approved
- Incredibly low deck height whilst using 13” wheels
- 15 degree loading height with spring assisted ramp version
- Enhanced load stability
- Patented Indespension 'SuperRide' suspension
- Reduced trailer weight = greater carrying capacity
- Galvanised steel construction
- Full width mesh loading ramp complete with 'knee' support.
- Load bearing steel mudguards
- Bucket rest that doubles as spare wheel carrier
- Phenolic non-slip ply flooring
- Protected rear light clusters &
- Heavy duty jockey wheel.
- Indespension coupling fitted with a 40mm towing eye as standard
- Gross Vehicle Weight: 2700Kg
- Unladen weight: 507Kg
- Carrying Capacity: 2193Kg
- External trailer dimensions: 4.52 x 1.80 x 1.29m (LxWxH)
- Internal body dimensions: 2.45 x 1.22m (LxW)
- Floor Height: 350mm
- 165R13 wheels & tyres
- PLEASE ALLOW 4 WEEKS