MM2605 5 in 1 Multi-tool. If you are serious about gardening, then you need this piece of kit! Powered by a two-stroke engine, there are 5 tools in one resulting in space-saving in your shed or garage. All your trimming and pruning needs are catered for in one product. It’s genius. IN STOCK
- TWO STROKE PETROL ENGINE
- TAP & GO NYLON HEAD AND 3 TOOTHED METAL BLADE GRASS TRIMMER ATTACHMENTS
- 43CM HEDGE TRIMMER ATTACHMENT
- 25CM POLE PRUNER ATTACHMENT
- 70CM EXTENSION POLE AND SINGLE HARNESS INCLUDED
- COMES WITH A TWO-YEAR STANDARD WARRANTY
- FREE DELIVERY.
Product details and specs
The versatile 5 in 1 Multi-Tool is powered by a two-stroke engine. After mixing petrol and oil at a ratio of 40:1, the only head-scratching will be deciding which tool to fix and use first.
You have a choice: use the Tap & Go nylon head for grass trimming; the 3 toothed metal blade for cutting those scratchy brambles and other rough vegetation; trim up your hedges with the 43cm hedge trimmer dual action laser cut blades; use the 25cm pole pruner chainsaw head to clear a few low branches or fit the 70cm extension pole to reach even higher.
It’s easy to swap heads, the MM2605 5 in 1 is comfortable using the single harness (included) and each and every tool is effective. It’s just a pity that there isn’t a built-in Thermos flask carrier. You can’t have everything. You can have a two-year warranty though.
Product Dimensions with various attachments
• Length of Unit as a Pole Pruner - 207cm
• Length of Unit as a Pole Pruner with extension pole - 277cm
• Length of Unit as a Hedge Trimmer - 226cm
• Length of Unit as a Hedge Trimmer with extension pole - 296cm
All our prices include VAT